Sunday, January 28, 2007

Home again.

Hello everyone! Wow! What a roller coaster ride! Anyway, we finally made it into our house. We are in the process of unpacking and cleaning each and every room and for the most part we are moving along rather quickly. The kids are enjoying the new stability and their new spaces and Seth has already enjoyed working on his new truck in the garage. I am getting used to the fact that I have so many new chores added to my list, like shoveling snow from the sidewalks so that the churchgoers won't have to trudge through ankle deep snow. Fun! Fun! Ok, I know...pictures...and they are coming; but first I have to get some batteries for our camera so by tonight there should be some of the house on here. We are all moving along at a fast pace, since Seth has to begin work tomorrow. I still have his office to decorate, but that's just a bonus.

No comments: