Saturday, December 02, 2006

We found a house.

Hello everyone, it's good to be back. After a long attempt to find a real estate agent who would work with me (we went through three) I finally caught a break. Two days before we were due to leave I found a house on the net in Three Rivers, MI. It was Thanksgiving day so I was skeptical that they would even be open the next day. Much to my surprise they were, so the kids and I with Aunt Karen drove thirty minutes to the nearby town, looked at the house and had it under contract in only two hours. It is in downtown Historic Three Rivers within walking distance to all of the shops on Main Street. The house was built in 1895 and is a large 1800+ sqft victorian home. There are four bedrooms and one bath with a claw foot tub, a living area, dining area, parlor, large updated kitchen and Michigan basement. It is a wonderful home and we can not wait to move in. We close on Dec. 29th, so I will be sending out a change of address to everyone around that time. There will be a guest bedroom, so everyone please come and visit!

No comments: