Friday, February 09, 2007

How is Seth doing?

Seth is doing fine. He has been in Lansing, Mi for training this past week. The kids and I miss him, but we were able to see him for a few hours last night and this morning....we went for a quick visit. He should be returning home sometime tonight after his training wraps up. I believe this is the hardest most stressful job he has had yet and after talking to another recruitor this morning, I wonder how he deals with his job. Seth evidently shields me from the ugly gritty stuff that these Marines are subjected to by their superiors and I suppose I am gratful for it. He's doing a wonderful job handling the crap the Corps is dishing out, I just try to do my part by supporting him, cooking decent food, and making sure he has no worries here at home.

No comments: